Lets get carried away...





As soon as I saw this fantastic demonstration by Brandi I knew I had to share it with you.  I've been using this stamp set and FREE Designer Series Paper in my local classes but I think this is a great way of sharing with everyone.
So, I'm offering you a chance to get a pre-prepared kit containing all the materials you need cut to size, to make these 12 gorgeous cards and you can use the video to help you assemble them.

The card kit will contain:
  • 12 card blanks
  • 12 pieces of DSP = 12 pieces of small DSP for trim
  • 12 pieces of whisper white for stamping + 12 pieces for sentiment
  • 12 pieces of bakers twine
  • 12 whisper white envelopes
  • 1 x snail glue
  • 1 sheet of dimensionals

All you have to do is contact me via email to place your order stating which option you want.  
Orders will be placed on weekly basis for these kits until the end of March.
Kit options and prices are: 

a) I already got the stamp set so...
just kit (as detailed above) for 12 cards = £15.00

b) I already got ink but need stamp set so...
kit + stamp set (no ink) = (clear mount) £34.00 or (wood mount) £41.00

c) I want it all...
kit + stamp set + ink (4 full ink pads) = (clear) £58.00 or (wood mount) £63.00 + get a FREE tin to keep your cards in!

d) Hey! I got a Big Shot and want to do more...
kit + bundle (stamp set and matching dies, not used in video) (no ink) = (clear) £56.25 or (wood mount) £62.00 + get a FREE tin to keep your cards in!

I will be taking PayPal payments only for these kits






Comments

Popular Posts