Shine a light!

It's all about the boys this week. I've just finished making all the card projects for class this Wednesday (I'll be posting them later in the week) and they're all masculine layouts. Then I realised I need to post a card to a friend's husband for his birthday.  Luckily I have some fab new stamp sets from the seasonal catalogue that I've been dying to use.
This one is High Tide and is a photopolymer set. This make stamping the lighthouse so easy with 2-step stamping...see how I got that gray over stamp as well as the red? Ooo, I also just masked tge lighthouse to stamp the sea background,  I used two colours for the sea as well. From start to finish this card took no more than 30 minutes and that's because photopolymer stamps are so easy to position. I just used an age old favourite simple sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, I just thought that was all it needed.
Hope he likes it!

Comments

Popular Posts