Project Life® by Stampin' Up!



Just a very quick post today as I realised that I haven't blogged for quite a while!  No rubbish excuses only great ones, I've been busy having fun ;-)

I've had a holiday with lots of great fun activities and lovely memories, I've been getting together with my friends creating lots of great projects and I've had a couple of super classes with three more to come in the very near future. Oh, how could I forget... I also had my autumn full day retreat which was gorgeous.

So, with all these fun times and happy memories to keep I thought it would be timely to share a quick video by Stampin' Up! all about our wonderful Project Life memory keeping system.  I'll be sure to come back and post up some of my own Project Life layouts with you.

Comments

Popular Posts