Happy new season!

Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue 2015
Winter Wishes stamp set p13
It's that exciting time of year when we start to really look forward to Christmas.  That is something I NEVER thought I'd say as previously it hasn't been the season of good cheer for me and I was more inclined to liken myself to The Grinch!!  LOL ;-)

Embellished Ornaments
(background stamping) P15
Jolly Christmas (sentiment) p27
All that changed when I clapped my eyes on this years' seasonal catalogue for Autumn/Winter.  I honestly can't tell you what I like most, there are so many gorgeous products in this catalogue and I'll be bringing them to you during the run up to the end of the year.  I've got so many
Jolly Christmas p27
Square Pillow Box Thinlits p41
classes lined up in Retford, so check out my classes/events page to make sure you don't miss out if you are local to me.  If you would like a private class or event just for you and your friends I can make this happen too.  In the meantime I'll just share a couple of projects that were made during a lovely crafty get together with my fellow demonstrators Monica Gale and Beth Ferrey last week, always fun to get together with friends to be creative.

Well, enough of me waffling on... click the link and open up a PDF version of the catalogue and if you want to get your mitts on a paper copy then let me know and I'll pop one in the post to you.

Comments

Popular Posts