Spring in my heels


Stampin' Up!
In the bin!

Autumn / Winter... you're so last season!!  Move over, make way... it's Spring / Summer and we have a new catalogue (even if the weather outside is still frightful!)
As if it isn't enough that we have amazing Free products to offer you with SAB, the NEW Seasonal catalogue has launched this morning.  Chock full of gorgeous new products I can't wait to get going with them.

The first stamp set I have fallen for is 'Butterfly Basics', it has 11 stamps in the set and is available in all three types; Wood, Clear and Photopolymer which is brilliant.  There is a fabulous Thinlets dies set which co-ordinates with the set (see how I cut out the butterfly) and this is available with the stamp set as a bundle saving you a massive 15%.  Click the link to the right to download the PDF version of the catalogue immediately!

I'm demonstrating this stamp set at my next class with a sweet tag top easel card. This is a bit of a twist on the regular easel card and I love it!  I have to thank Dachoula, a French demonstrator for the layout inspiration as I received a swap from her at Convention this year in Brussels - you can see her swaps on her blog here. If you want to learn how make this card, then book a place at my January class, hope you can make it.  If you don't live nearby and still want to learn how to make it and would also like a Spring/Summer catalogue then please drop me an email and I'll post you a tutorial and catalogue (£1.50 to cover p&p).

Comments

Popular Posts