Packing a Punch for Easter

Flower Punch Pot
I've been having fun this week with my Stampin' Up! punches, I just love flowers and bright colours and wanted to make something to put those yummy easter mini eggs in for simple gifts.  My next class will be featuring punches and how to get the most from them.  This is one of the projects that I'll be demonstrating and it uses those little inexpensive cardboard flower pots, the colour is just right with 'Crumb Cake' card stock which is what I've made the lid from.  I wanted bright, bright colours and so I picked Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight from the 'brights family' and Island Indigo from the 'regals family', they all match up to the designer series paper that I've used as the trim for the pot which is from gorgeous Gingham Garden set. The punches I've used are pretty much all the flower ones I had on my table!!  Blossom, Pansy and Boho Blossoms punches along with the Petite Petals punch.
I'm running this class twice - see my 'classes' page for details.  We will also be making a couple of cards in the class all using punches so book your place now and let's pack a punch for Easter!  Don't forget this is the last class where you can place a qualifying order for your FREE Sale-a-Bration item (offer ends 31st March).

Comments

Popular Posts