End of June Stamp Class

Well, it's been a little while since I had a chance to blog as it's been a bit hectic with my house move.  I am delighted to say that we're settled in and my craft room is fully functional!!  The most important room for me to unpack and get working :-)

I'm so excited about the imminent launch of the NEW Stampin' Up! annual catalogue and so I'm hosting a catalogue launch during my next class which is on Saturday 29th June in East Cowick - see my classes page for location details if you've not been before.

I'll be giving you a sneak peek of two gorgeous stamp sets from the new catalogue and you'll be trying something a bit different - stamping onto a clay heart.  You'll also be making a gift box for the heart and two cards using a different stamp set - see them on my classes page.

Of course, booking is essential as this class is limited to only 8 places - so you'll need to be quick to book!

Comments

  1. Hi the heart looks lovely. Can I check where you get the blank hearts from? I got the link to your blog from Monica Gales. I am attendng the craft retreat in September.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, so sorry I didn't reply earlier. I got the blank clay hearts from another demonstrator who had them made by a local potter. Her name is Emily Thompson and her blog is http://stampinmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts