New Catalogue!

I have been drooling over this new ideas book and catalogue for weeks now, as a demonstrator I have had my copy and sneak peeks of products early and as a crafter I already have a 'wish list' as long as my arm!  I have a stack of these catalogues waiting for you to get your crafty mitts on so please contact me to order your copy today for £5.95.  Don't forget that this isn't just a catalogue of gorgeous goodies to drool over it's a wonderful book choc full of luscious ideas, designs and inspirations!!  Stampin' Up! have really done us proud with this new book, it's 205 glossy pages of the latest products in rubber stamping, paper-crafting, scrapbooking and this year introduces glorious fabrics and accessories for your cookie making and sweetie packaging endeavours; in a nutshell there really is something for every crafter.




So, there are several ways for you to get hold of a new Ideas Book and Catalogue...

1)  Contact me - to order one via the post £5.95 with free postage
2)  Download a pdf version for free (not as much fun as holding a paper copy and taking it to bed with you!)
3) Join my 'virtual hostess' club and receive a FREE copy
4) Come to my next class and browse a copy for free and have an opportunity to win one in the raffle.

Popular Posts